Next week is August. That’s crazy! Hopefully 2H2014 goals are set and you’re all on the right track to meet them.
- Politico: Benny Johnson and Buzzfeed’s Achilles’ Heel. A fascinating look at Buzzfeed’s “curation.”
- Fast Company: 5 Ways to Stay Focused In a World Full of Distractions. Because we all get distracted.
- Levo: The Anatomy of a Power Outfit. Because what we wear does matter.
- Mashable: How Apple Is Forging Deeper Connections Between Desktop and Mobile. Because having to email yourself something is just too annoying.
- Bustle: What I Instagrammed Vs. What Was Really Happening, or My Entire Life is a Lie. This is just for fun. Or really it’s to make myself feel better for not wasting so much time for taking perfectly Instagrammable selfies.