- Fast Company: About.com’s Redesign Aims to Revive an Internet Giant
- The 1990’s called and wants its about.com back. Finally time for the site to get with the program!
- Entrepreneur: What Emmy-Winner ‘Breaking Bad’ Teaches Us About Brand Management
- Offer the highest quality. Be consistent. Be the one who knocks.
- Fast Company: The 7 Common (and Totally Avoidable) Mistakes New Managers Make
- This article makes a really good point: New managers are used to being “stars.” The transition from “teacher’s pet” to “teacher” can be difficult.
- Entrepreneur: Do Unique Titles Change the Way We See Job Roles?
- People need to know what their job is. What better way to guide them in their responsibilities than to give them a specific title?
- Advertising Age: The Real Mad Men Diaries: Jane Maas
- Fascinating look into what it was like to be a woman on Madison Avenue in the 1960’s. I love “Mad Men,” but this is real life.