According to Dave Ramsey, the average millionaire reads one non-fiction book every month.
Besides that fact, I’ve decided that I need to soak up some knowledge given my new work situation. So I’m putting together a reading list of books to read between now and the end of the year. Some of them are focused on business, and some are more about improving and growing as a person (as a spouse, parent, believer, etc) — after all, it’s all about balance.
Here’s the list of books I plan to read, in no particular order:
- The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive by Patrick Lencioni
- Built to Last by Jim Collins
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- How to be a Power Connector by Judy Robinett
- The Wisdom of Teams by Jon R. Katzenbach
- Loving Our Kids on Purpose by Danny Silk
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins